Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hello! Need Some Direction In Life.

Recently, I've been feeling like my life is in a mess. Which is actually quite a silly thing to say, because people around me (not people I know personally) are fighting worse monsters in their lives. Which sometimes makes me feel like I have no right to be upset over things that are happening in my life.

I try to be positive, yes. It's not too difficult, but it's not easy as well.

I have this ongoing thing in my life.  It's going in... I'm not sure if it's even moving. But long story short, there is something I really, really want. And everything seems impossible. I don't know where to start to make it right. Or if it's even possible in the first place. It's quite painful sometimes, how I managed to get myself (and someone else) into this situation. The most painful part about all this is that someone else got implicated in this. I mean, I can take the shit, but the thought that someone else (one of the best people in the world) got involved, that's the most painful part.

It doesn't help that on certain days, I get texts from two people (yes two) along the lines of...

"I just missed my bus. Today is going to be a bad day."

AH.. I really hope to have a weight lifted off my chest ahhhhhh.
I can soooo imagine a life with B - but why is it so difficult. :(

Well, at least I don't have any writer's block like I did a few weeks ago!

That said... I know I'm better off than a lot of people already. I was looking at the GiveAsia site... and things have been happening to my co-workers and their families. Some people don't have the luxury of time and health to make things right/better. But I do. That's something to be thankful for. 

No comments: