Sunday, March 19, 2017

Do you believe in prayers?

I've never been a particularly sappy person, but things have changed recently. Neither have I been particularly religious but well.. I can't explain either.

Anyway (and yes, I can't believe I'm saying this because this is SO not me), a few minutes ago I was sending a desperate plea to heaven about something that was really, really close to my heart. I've never wanted so much for one person before (because I was always a selfish spoilt brat haha). It took almost 30 years for someone to make me want to change this trait.

I've been feeling really powerless these days. And I also hate myself for not being to achieve some things (not work-related)...

Anyway, I was praying (it feels really weird to be saying this) just now. And this song was played on radio the next minute. It's a motherly love song sung by Tarzan's gorilla adoptive mother, but I can see it from another angle - not the death one, but something that I've been going through for almost two years.



Coincidence, maybe? Or not...

ARGHHHHHHH.

Why can't they understand?

I wish everything can be solved magically. We've been through enough, really.



No comments: