Being Good / Not Good Enough

Working as a writer (it's the same for every job, I guess) has its rewarding moments. However, it can get really discouraging sometimes too. I put in a lot of effort in everything I do, so it's a wonderful feeling when I receive positive feedback like "OMG I LOVE IT". But sometimes... I just can't get something that everyone loves, and it can really put a damper on my day.

Then again (uplifting in a way), I know I'm not alone. I've seen the most brilliant writers and YouTubers going through the same thing too — for example, this YouTuber once mentioned that he spent hours cycling for a video... And the client ended up not approving that video! But he didn't let it stop him from continuing to come up with more content.

Can't win em' all (no human can, not even someone as perfect as Emma Watson), but I wish I could! Must. Be. Positive.

And here's my inspiration playlist of the week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!