I have a problem

And I can't stand it. Everything I do, say and write needs to go through a preemptive  "How would he/she/they respond". And it is so frustrating. Can't even explain it but sometimes I want to stab myself. And don't even say "you don't have to do this" coz you won't understand until you are in my shoes. Sometimes I wish that everyone, including myself are pre-programmed robots who all follow the same rules GOODNESS.

So easily irritated today. Fought the urge to kick a girl strutting in SLOW-MOTION at the mouth of the escalator. Later, a lady on the phone brushed past me and NEED TO KNOCK INTO MY SHOULDER SO HARD ANOT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!