Thursday, August 18, 2016

IN DA ZONE TO BLOGGG

I'm actually supposed to go home now, but it's not always I'm in the mood to blog, so guess staying in the office for a few more minutes won't hurt! Anyway, blogging is supposed to be relaxing! Also, I'm in an optimistic mood today - and these days... Moods like this are hard to come by, so of COURSE I must log it. I haven't been feeling very good last month because well... But things always get better. If  I believe that things will get better (and also work to make them better lah), I'm sure everything will work out just fine!

And I may say this now.. But maybe I'll be plagued with the one-week crying jag later. Blah.

Anyway, I just checked my TOTO tickets and I didn't win anything. Why did I spend $8 on it, huh? I usually only spend $8 per MONTH. Well... Mai Yi Ge Xi Wang. Seven million dollars, you know? Oh the things I'd do with seven million.... (does not $100k bags).

I had so much on my mind just now... But those thoughts go as swiftly as they come. Does that ever happen to you? You know what? One day I will invent a mind-blogging innovation. So whatever you think... Can be published in an instant. Or maybe a thought-recording thing - like all your thoughts get generated into a chip in your brain, and then taaa daaaa E-DIARY! I'm pretty sure there are going to be people who "blog before they think" (you know, like those who "speak without thinking".)

Oh I hear some weird knocking sounds. I'm usually not the superstitious type.. But hey I'm pretty hungry and I'm sure my dad's got some awesome food waiting for me at home!  

No comments: