I ONLY HAVE ONE WISH

These days, I feel like there too many people and factors against me for getting what I want. I've really never felt so defenseless and powerless because, and it SUCKS. I know people believe that"Everything happens according to God's plan", or "Everything will happen in His time". I don't know, really. It's kind of hard to believe, when there are so many obstacles in front of you (and failures behind you). Do I even dare dream that "This too, shall pass"?

At this point, I really do have just one wish. And I did almost get it. But nobody wants me to be happy I guess.

I feel like I was living in the Matrix all along. A fake, programmed life. And now I finally realise the existence of the outside world, but am forever stuck in this.

I'm human, and I have my dreams and desires too. But... I just feel like my life doesn't belong to me. And some other people own me.

This is just sad. I don't remember ever being so sad. And nobody will understand. To almost achieve a dream, but to have other people destroy it. Well in their defense, they believe they are doing the right thing. And maybe I'm being dramatic, but I feel like THIS is something I'll regret the rest of my life. I hope I don't live too long.





On an unrelated note... It is totally frustrating that I can't read minds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!