Sunday, August 14, 2016

Going back to blogging

I've been thinking of coming back here to blog regularly... But there are always other things that I need to do. So many commitments, so many distractions. I guess, most of the time, it's just because I'm lazy and unproductive. Sometimes, I feel like I have tons of things to write about. And then I just lie on my bed for "a short rest". Before I know it... I've fallen asleep for three hours, and feel totally sh*tty about the time I've wasted.

I used to be so passionate about blogging! It's where I can write about things I like, in my own style. It's MY space. Why have I gotten so.... jaded?

Btw, I made mooncakes yesterday! Will blog about it. :)
And I need to blog about what I feel about Tangled the movie (if you still remember it - it's not a super new movie.)

No comments: