Sunday, October 25, 2015

I wished a wish

Some time ago, I wished a wish that I would never be caught dead making public. I didn't think much about it because you know, I think the probability of me winning $10 million lottery Jackpot is definitely more likely. It was more like a series of wishes over a period of time. That was a series of wishes out my control - it's the kind so awesomely ridiculous that you'll never expect to come true. From tiny, mundane things to things you read on the Internet and think, "oh I wish that happened to me!"   

It was also the kind of wish that I always kinda wanted to wish, but never let myself wish, but wished anyway - and now I wish I didn't make that wish. Or did I even allow myself to make that wish in the end? If you get the point. Don't think you will :P

It's super scary the way things are unfolding. I kind of think I'm dreaming? Maybe I'm in a coma now and having a super long and realistic dream?

Or f this. Maybe someone is out to get me. But I haven't been pouring my heart out to the good ol' Internet for ages. Nobody should know my thoughts.

Freaking ridiculous is what this is.

OH GAWD GOOSEBUMPS.

Or maybe that mind-reading dude from Heroes exists. And I have something the CIA needs. But he can pick Bill Gates brain lah. Read my insignificant and boring mind for what?

Ok I must be thinking too much. When something is too good to be true, it must be fake. 10 years of agony must be making me delusional. Even it does seem like some magical, powerful force.

Oh darn this I think I really am delusional. But aiyah whatever. 好的不会轮到我的啦. No need to think so much.

Tata!

MAYBE I AM A SUCKER WHO JUST GOT PLAYED. Wah u all gonna die if this is the case. Whoever you all are. Not falling into stupid trap.

No I'm pretty sure I haven't even WRITTEN AND BURNT some of those thoughts. Shit. Am I stuck in some parallel dimension.

Whole world will be laughing at me soon
Sigh. Quick playing games with my mind bye bye-bye. Hey BSB and Nsync should collab!

It's kind of a scary phenomenon and nobody will understand. Heck, I don't even understand it myself, and I'm not sure I want to. 

No comments: