Never felt this way before

UI'm so so tired. I jusr realised it's burnout. But there are so many things to be done that I just just drop everything. Long weekend from Friday onwards. But I don't see how I can survive till then. I obsess over deadlines every day even when I sleep. And today when I thought I got everything sorted....A new deadline came to mess my mind up. I've never been so u productive before. I really need this break. And I really need to unplug from work over the long weekend.

My sister came to help Me pack!! :D
And bought food for me to bring on my holiday! Ok I feel bad for thinking "why did my sister ask for a Sibling? If she didn't then I wouldn't need to exist today."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!