I keep trying, but nothing comes out

I have this project now that I really want to be mine. Mine as in, with as little help from my editor as possible. I want to take selfies with the posters that tens of thousands of people who walk by every day. Like OH HEY I DID THAT.

On any other day, I would able to do it. I'm sure. It's not easy but not difficult, either.

I want to but I can't. That doesn't even make sense, because how can anyone be unable to write one measley sentence?

OF COURSE I KNOW I NEED A BREAK. BUT I ALSO WANT THE PUBLIC TO SEE MY WORK. LIKE IN THE MALL. RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTRE.

Why is this happening to me now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!