When I Dream, I Dream of You


It's been such a long time since I was last year. It's also because I started a more personal blog elsewhere, in memory of a good friend (one of the few who actually read my blog). 

I don't know why, but I feel so... lethargic and listless all the time. I wish... I made the move to go on a short staycation. But it's too late now because... I just started on my new job, and won't be able to take leave for 3 months. And yes, new job! How time flies, huh? I hope here's another chance to shine.

Anyway, here's a song that (very uncharacteristically) caught my attention. Hope y'all like it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!