:)

 Got a piece of good news, and I think my happiness radiates hahaha my colleague noticed lol lol. But nobody knows why and and I hope nobody will try to guess because goodness knows what bright ideas they will come up with haha. 

If you have a guess in mind, I can tell you that you're wrong. :D 

I hope this is the first step to success, I really do. *crosses fingers*

And I really do hate waiting + uncertain outcomes. Bleah.

- In a super good mood today and won't let anything get me down -

Brought my selfie-stick today. And did you know, there's a new and improved see life stuck now - with inbuilt remote. Arghh. From $12 to $3, and now, a new version. I shall wait for the new one to retail at $3 then HAHA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!