Saturday, October 18, 2014

Exercising in Dreamland

It's so funny, I just woke up from a Dreamland Aerobics Workout. A few days ago I dreamt about doing squats. If only those efforts paid off in real life. That would be wonderful. 

And aerobics is actually pretty fun, as soon as you and your ultra uncoordinated self gets over being soooooo self-conscious!

Bleah I am late for a meet-up, for the first time in my life, I would think. I don't know how some people manage to be perpetually late, because being late is such a horrible feeling! 

And the million-dollar question - why am I  late? (million dollar because I am almost never late).

I was trying to upgrade my iOS and ran into some problems. I mean, I gotta have 6GB available!?!? That was was near impossible. But I really had to do it because *blush* I am still on ios 5.


K reached my stop BRB

No comments: