No Title Day.

I'm at that age where the guys have just graduated and ready to move on to the next phase of life, and the girls just found their places in the workforce. And by places, I mean like... real jobs, and not those oh-lemme-float-around-and-explore-see-what-I-like ones.

It's also that age where nobody really expects to have to attend a funeral along with a hundred other twenty-somethings. I mean, I've heard stories, but it didn't hit me until it happened to someone I actually crossed paths with more than a little, you know?

Also, Gossip Girl (it's strangely addictive) is getting to me. I feel like I should have a catchphrase or a trademark tone or something.

Kinda morbid I know, but I've always wondered how many people will bother to attend my funeral. Looking back, I don't think I was ever funny/outgoing/vivacious enough to make an impact on as many people as I wish. Maybe people will be like "awww shucks I can't go, my boyfriend already booked tickets for the new Avengers movie", or "Sorry, can't make it, I need to work late!". Or spend hours discussing about it and never come to a conclusion until I'm already in the ground.

Sigh.

Wait.  I remember blogging about it. Let me Google Search myself and see what I can find.

Oh here it is: http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.sg/2013/05/examsssss-and-random-thoughts-about.html
And you'll have to excuse me because I was in that #butfirstletmetakeaselfie phase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!