When somebody takes something away

And you can't get it back, don't see it as a loss. It can be a gain. Sometimes you make the most of .... things. Just like how farmers make use of human/animal waste to make fertilisers hahahahaha.

I've come to a point in life where I don't mull over things that I can't change. I mean, what's the use, when I should really be spending time thinking about what I can do to be better faster stronger?

Forget what I lost. I won't get anything back - but I'm sure I can reach even greater heights. And then whatever I lost wouldn't even matter anymore.

Fuel, fuel. And I also need one lucky break. Just one, please.

Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!