Moving On!

Just now, I saw someone I use to have problems with (I now think "hate" is too strong a word to use) on my newsfeed, and I didn't fly into an irrational (internal) rage! You know how when you hate somebody, anything he/she does or says irks you? Even the tiniest things (for me it was eyebrows HAHA) and hardly anyone else understands, and probably think you're just being difficult? Yep. Of course you do! So I shan't continue. Hahaha. These days I am trying to channel positive thoughts.

我刚刚在Facebook看到一个不是很。。。要好的人的update (如果说“讨厌” 是有点不太恰当了吧),但没有像以前这样发火!你有时候会不会觉得只要讨厌一个人,他的所作所为全都讨厌透了?连小小的举子动作 (一时忘了那个叫真么 “原型举子”或什么的成语)都会使得你感到特别反感?然后大家都会觉得你大惊小怪, 蛮不讲理 ? 应该有吧?But whatever, 最近我在锻炼一个对生活乐观的态度。

You know, I honestly never thought this day would come. Of course I hoped, but after some time, I lost hope. If you get what I mean. Hahahaha. Then every now and then I would wallow in self-pity and wonder why I had to be subject to such @#$%^&;. I'd be like "Why do you even exist?", "I wish there are some people I can just erase" blah blah blah. Kinda dramatic now lol lol when I think about it. But back then I was miserable and I thought it would be forever (okay now I can't stand myself).

你知道吗, 我做梦都没预计到这一天的来临 (I'm actually quite impressed at this sentence, lol)。 当然, 我是非常的希望我能看得开,但是有些事不是说说就能做到的。多么辛苦的尝试, 谋求都困难的要命。记得有时候我会有点可怜自己lol lol. 为什么会那么倒霉会遇到克星。Okay, 不玩了。 This is taking up too much time. You know how many additional steps typing in Chinese requires? And y'all know 24 hours in a day ain't enough for me because I still have a lot of things I want to achieve in life. There are so many things waiting for me.

And before you go "why do you have somebody you don't like on your friend list?" or "nobody told you to read", make sure you aren't guilty of it yourself! :D

I never really disliked anyone very much, anyway. Unless you count the Sunshine Empire thing, but now I think that wasn't really their faults that they suddenly changed. Some... tactics are difficult to ward off.

Okay bye gonna do a bit of online shopping now! Wanted to get some stuff yesterday because there was a 40% discount. And then I fell asleep by accident (what's new) and everything's sold out today.

Then again, maybe I should Fall Asleep By Accident again. So that I won't spend more money, and get to save more money for my retirement fund. I'm now thinking "if I keep saving money, what am I living for?" right now, but I have a feeling when I'm old with achy-breaky bones, I'd be like "Oh, I wish I saved more money last time! Why did I waste money on those useless stuff!"

And super random but I just saw my Poly classmate on my newsfeed and she's one of the finalists for Miss Universe in her country. Of course, she was always pretty, smart and nice but she was soooooooo quiet. It's amazing how people blossom! And on an even more random note, I know will never be beautiful. So the next time anybody tells me "You can be anyone you want to be" I will tell him/her "Ok lah I want to be a Victoria's Secret Angel."

But seriously? I want to be like Suzanne Jung or Christine Tan and if I dare dream, Ellen DeGeneres. And Dick Lee (if I do away with the "Singer" part).
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!