Oh My Sweltering Heat

So I was reading my old blog posts and it seems like just yesterday where I was oohing and ahh-ing over the awesome weather. It's now June, and the Summer-est of our Summer is here. In case you don't get it, it's pretty much Summer in Singapore all year round, and June is one of the hottest months of the year.

I make up my own names and terms often, if you haven't already realised.

Here I am, reading about how I could wear a jacket without having the air conditioner on and be oh-so-comfy. Well it's switched on now and I don't feel very cool. Also, I bathe in cold water these days. I know, I know, the trials and tribulations of a First World Problem Kid.

On second thought, not so much of a kid anymore, eh?

I think I am going to dig out all my summer (wait, Summer-est of Summer) clothes to wear. There was one time a few weeks ago I felt soooooo sick because I was wearing a (kinda) thick knitwear shirt and long pants. It's a wonder how I managed to walk back to the safety of an air-conditioned building. I swear, I felt like all the heat was building up inside me and I'd explode .

And okay this is a very random post. I don't know why I haven't had the mood to post anything for the past 2 months, and here I am, since late this week, with something (albeit not very exciting, haha) every day.

Okay brb I need to go do a Google Search about How to Prevent Heatstroke. And nope, that wasn't a joke. I am really gonna Google it because.... I think it would be the smart thing to do.

Then again, maybe not. Every time I Google something, I become convinced that I have some kind of other rare symptoms for something serious and then I panick.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!