Hard work pays off! :D

I PASSED!
I PASSED! I PASSED!
I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!
I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!

The infamous Data Analysis/Statistics module, that is. The downfall of many Communications students. Fully expecting to just scrape through, I was feeling sheer euphoria (on top of relief) when I found out that I got a B! I feel like Sheldon Cooper's little minion because this is really a humongous achievement for me :D

Never really had an affinity with numbers. Except with money. HA. And up to this day, classmates still remember how my self-intro in class came with "I like to count money". Well, the teacher asked about our hobbies, and I really did (and still do) love to count money. :D

At one point, I honestly lost all hope of passing. And I was always like "all the effort I put in on the other modules will go down the drain boo hoo hoo!" I reckon I spent more effort on this module alone that all the others put together. Working for that was such an agony but it was worth it and I am so happy that it's finally over! :)

Just one more exam (and please don't let me get sick this time, PLEASE.) and I'll be done with school!! Then I'll go on to learning new things - like photography, ukulele, or maybe some new courses on Coursera. Or maybe pick up some public speaking skills?

Second part! Y'all know Bubble Tea is one of my guilty pleasures. Well these days I'm reducing my bubble tea intake, and I think my tummy has gone down a little! While it is never easy to curb your cravings for something soooooooooo yummy, I'd say this is pretty worth it. Better :D

I usually don't take photos like this but thought I'd better mark down this achievement. Haha.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!