Thursday, June 26, 2014

Feeling Cranky

And I think I know why.

Last month, around this time, I was going on and on and on about dirty old men. Dirty old men who ogle at girls who could be their daughters, in particular. Men who already have daughters, in more particular. And in case you think I'm talking about you (do you have a reason to?), my angst stemmed from this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/21/school-dress-codes-girls-shame-modesty?CMP=fb_us
Control + F "Ogling dads", if you really need to.

Today, I am feeling especially worked up about people who say screwed-up things like:
"That girl is asking to be raped."
"If something happens to her, she deserves it!"

And this stemmed from a photo that has been circulating around social media. I'd post the link, but I don't want to add on to Google Images.

SO ANGRY ARGHHHH.

No comments: