You know you've gained weight when your pants split

Just last week, mine split (at home, thankfully).

It was late one night after school and I was sitting on the floor while texting. When I stood up, I heard a majestic


*SPLIT*
*TEAR*
*BURST*


Actually, once I ignore the anger (now I can feel my fats FIGHTING to EXPLODE through the seams of my pants - and it. Is. So. Annoying.), I think its pretty funny. Just that my weight gain has gotten 4 pants out of the game and now I only have two. Sigh. And I don't want to spend money on new pants. :(

Okay bye lemme go work out to get rid of some of my overflowing fats!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!