MY NEW BANGS!


GOOD DAY, WORLD! I actually meant to put this pic up so it looks like I sprang into the picture very energetically. Haha. 

So we finished lunch really early yesterday so I had a bit of time to take selfies because most people were still out! :D 

Took at least 50 and didn't like most of them hahaha I am the Master Eliminator. And because I don't want to seem crazily self-obsessed (which I promise I'm not).. Just two more! They're always taken at the same angle anyway argghhhh.








Because I don't quite like how I look at other angles. Like this, for example. Ha. I was gonna post it, and it disturbed me so much that I ended up deleting it from my phone. 

Okayyyyy so what's been happening? Well my friend bought me clip-on fringe!
 
 

 
And before anyone says I look horrible with bangs, please remember this:
I had bangs for YEARS, and and when I changed my hairstyle to the current one, you didn't like it. 

Sometimes when people say "Shu Rin I don't like your new hairstyle leh, I prefer the old one." , I know they mean well, but there's a tiny part of me which wants to say "then don't look at me lor!" :X
 
And no matter what style I change to, people usually prefer the "previous one". "Previous" = "Former New (which FYI you mentioned you didn't like, no?????)
 
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOT LIKING IT AND NOT BEING USED TO IT, YOU KNOW????
 
Like when I started to wear skirts and dresses. And when I switched back to the occasional shirt & pants outfits. Sigh, can't please everyone. 



Okay the filter made my hair in the third pic look unnaturally shiny YES I HAVE EYES I CAN SEE THAT. 

You know what's funny? If you think it looks fake, You only think so because I MENTIONED IT. If I said "oooh look I had a haircut!", you'd have believed it. You really ought to have stronger minds. :)

Oh my I just read what I typed and I'm so... Uncharacteristally angsty. I better go. Hahaha.
 
And here's the star of my one of my upcoming blog posts. It's funny how he's the star because I've always loved Piglet. But there's something very endearing about this one's expression. Hahaha. I know, it's a non-living thing.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!