My Ridiculous Secret Diet Blog

Not so secret anymore. And of course I didn't go through with it! As miserable as I was, I thank my lucky stars that I wasn't so far gone.

Sometimes I feel like I wasted a huge period of my life away. Other times, I feel like everything happens for a reason, and there must be, as unfathomable and seemingly stupid, a reason that I had to go through this.

And you know how completely bonkers I get when I see spelling/grammatical errors? It's ERRORS GALORE here! I feel like getting a red marker and making crosses and circles on my screen hahahhaha.

So.... Kids. Learn from me. Dieting makes your brain cloud up. You don't want that!

I was in THAT state where I couldn't even spell my name right LOL that's how far gone I was.
The spelling mistakes here are KILLING me. And seriously. Yogurt and one slide of honeydew?? What was I thinking?



Alarm Bells bring briiiiiiiing!!




 


I don't know what I was thinking. Feeling INVINCIBLE because I didn't eat? Lucky this diet thing only lasted for a bit (I am greedy like that, bwahahaha).

The thing about diets is that without professional guidance, they often backfire. And I can't say it enough, but all these sad rubbish about girls and self-image issues... they really need to stop.

I can read my blog entries from almost 2 years ago and laugh at myself. But I'm sure there are millions of girls around the world feeling as horrid and trapped as I did. And some of them pass the 'germs' on to girls around them and it becomes a freaking epidemic. This is a sad world. Whatever happened to the days Marilyn Monroe, absence of thigh gaps and all, was considered to be the most beautiful human in the world?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!