Friday, September 13, 2013

When Humans Like to See Other Humans Fall

Today, I got home to see this girl called Ah Ting trend on Twitter. And since that was totally untypical, my curiosity was piqued and WOW PEOPLE ARE SO HORRIBLY BRUTAL NOWADAYS.

Is that a sick new form of entertainment or what?

So this 13 year old girl sent some you-know-what photos of herself to her boyfriend, and you-know-the-drill, the little twat sent it out. But what follows is just... sad. And really. Make cyber-bullying a crime already!!!

Sometimes that makes me wish that social media never existed (coming from me the Instagram Addict).  I see GIRLS circulating the photos, and poking fun at the victim. Seriously. I kid you not, those little girls are actually having fun seeing another girl fall. And when asked to remove their tweets by the non-sadistic humans, you will not believe their smart-ass answers. They should be ASHAMED of themselves. Let's just say if any kid of mine were to speak like that, she is going to TAKE IT ALL BACK and never utter such bullcrap again.

I think the victim's only problem was trusting the wrong person. And notice when I said 'problem' and not 'fault'. And if you're saying "She's 13! She should have known!!".......

Well, let me tell you now,  some douches can be pretty convincing charmers. Hey, even nice girls can be victims too. I mean, even if you're with your husband, who's to say that something like that won't happen? You could have a decent, Mr Nice Guy husband everybody THINKS is nice. But oh the moment things go downhill... He could transform into The Biggest Nightmare You Have Ever Had. And with your guard down... Well, the closer you are, the more you have to lose.

So, it kind of boils down to luck, and I don't know if it'll work for you like it works for me but, these days, not trusting no one is better than trusting the wrong one.

With every nude picture (usually of pretty girls, I wonder why) comes the slut-shaming. "Slut" this, "slut" that. By the way, little girls should learn to use the dictionary. "Slut" and 'Exhibitionist" have different definitions.

Heck, if I had a reasonable nice body, I would do it! I just wouldn't like to send it to anyone. When you're 70 (poor memory and all), don't you think there's a possibility that you wanna look how young and beautiful you once were? I mean, even Rose from Titanic (fictional as she was) did it. But oh well I can barely look at myself in the mirror so I probably won't get into trouble for naked selfies.

When humans go berserk like that, there is no stopping them. The only thing that makes me feel better is the word 'Karma'. I'm no saint myself (but I do try to be nice), that all evil doings have to be paid for.

This girl is going to  grow up and learn from her mistakes (the hard way, of course) and the other girls are going to grow up and... Actually, I don't even want to know what kind of people they'll grow up to be, being as sadistic as they are now in their prepubescent years.

Maybe something's gonna happen to them someday. When sh*t befalls them, and they'll be like oh boo hoo hoo why am I so unlucky? Why can't people be more compassionate? But life's like this. Nobody ever cares about anything, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO THEM.

That said, why are girls always on the losing end? Why can guys go topless and girls can't? And why are private parts supposed to be "private" or "offensive"?  Who/what brought this about? Because if not, then there'll be significantly less trauma in the world. I mean, humans will still try to hurt each other, but at least they'll be deprived of one less hurt factor. Boo hoo for the sadistic brutes then.

Stay classy, people. There are other things to do besides gloating over other people's misfortunes.

No comments: