Monday, September 23, 2013

How to say Goodbye to Bullies

Bullies. Ah. I've never gotten as far as being bullied, but intimidated and put down, yes,

But you know what?

Nowadays I'm caring less and less and less.

And you know why?

I HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED.

Look at the people who always seem to have it in for everyone. The bullies, the people who try to make you feel back about yourself, intimidate you, put you down...

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON?

ALL THEIR LIVES.... SUCK!!!!!


I've met a few. I. a.k.a pushover, always let them get the better of me, but now that I sit down and think about it... I think they deserve my pity instead. Yes, pity, not sympathy.

 Look closer, and you'll realise that there is a certain aspect(s) of their lives that suck(s) more than regular people. Bad marriages, relationships, self-esteem, self-image, many things.

And if you let them win, you are stupid like I was.

But you know what you can do? I'm not going to say something adults love to say "OH JUST IGNORE THEM!". Obviously those adults live in fairyland, because asking someone to pretend not to see a bully is like asking tweens to pretend not to notice 1 Direction in their school cafeteria.

BUT... You can PRETEND to ignore bullies. Be as happy as you can, or at least pretend to. And  They'll get tired of @#$%^ing, and pretty soon there won't be a need to pretend! :D

Not that I am pretending to be happy because woohooo, I don't think I've ever felt this good for a long looooooooong time!!! If you are trying to put me down than I'll just assume that you are jealous of my uber-awesome life hohohohoho :D
 

2 comments: