Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Deep, Dark Secret

Though not so secret now that I've revealed it. I never really liked to talk about it. When it somehow finds its way into conversations (and trust me, nowadays, it does. A LOT), I try to veer of the course, or just pretend not to hear anything, just so that I don't have to talk about it.

I'm the minority, and I can so imagine the TSK-ing and OMG-THIS-CAN'T-BE-TRUE-HOW-CAN-YOU when people get to know about This Little Secret.

But I can't take this anymore. I gotta let it out.
Today, I have a confession to make.




But first.





Don't judge, ok?





There's a reason for everything, really.





I'm still me, you know.




Even though I may seem 'not quite normal", unlike the other 99% of the #firstworldproblems community.



Here goes....
 
I HAVE NEVER DOWNLOADED OR PLAYED CANDY CRUSH.
 

There. I feel so much better now. Everyone's been playing, and have reached sky-high levels by now. And I never even touched the game. I know it's super addictive. And Yours Truly is the Undisputed Queen of Game Addiction. I'll never be able to put down the phone once I start, so I decided to NOT start at all!

Oh but when I graduate... it's another story altogether.
:P

No comments: