I am a Sentimental Fool

I found a looooooong-ass letter I wrote to myself before moving, and  I find it pretty funny now. I remember feeling really sad though. All because of a sticker book I threw away.
 
Moving is really a bitch. There are sooooo many things to pack, that sometimes you just get frustrated and throw them away, only to regret it later. I had to throw away 2 pairs of shoes because tempers were flaring and I didn't dare to admit that I forgot to pack them in. Stupid me.
 
Well here's the loooooooong letter, if you're interested. I can't believe I wrote 5 pages. HAHAHA.
 




 
By the time I'm reading this (I've set it to be published next week), I'll probably be reading this in my newly-renovated room. Well you win some, you lose some. And a nice new room which isn't falling into pieces? Call me the half-full-glass kinda girl.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wrote a letter to my future self in my freshmen year of college and hid it in a random library book. When I wrote it I remember being kinda sad. I asked myself all these personally questions and told myself what I eaten that day and the weather. The shame is that I don't remember the book I put it in and my college library is HUGE! I do remember it was an English to something dictionary. I'm going to go look for it! I planned on wanting years, but I'm to curious now.

So you're not the only one to write letters to your future self!

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!