Favorite Scenery Shots and MY LONG LOST TWIN!

I'm typing this as my assignment deadline draws closer. But then again, it's not every day I have this unexplainable urge to blog, so well... I'll get a little less sleep later, and BLOG NOW.

Now, I've got like a trillion photos in my phone/camera/computer that my lazy ass and I haven't been even editing (except on Instagram), but this month, I've got a new goal. To stop this bad habit of sheeeeeeer laziness!

Since most of my photos are in my phone (and these days, I can't take many photos because my phone always goes MEMORY FULL. PLEASE DELETE SOME yadda yadda), so I'm gonna use some of my favourite (old) photos, so liven up this otherwise dead-looking blog.


I'm always holding on to my phone (because my camera's quality is worse than my phone's) and just snap anything that I see. Legally of course, and do you see a pattern here?








 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
YES I'M BACK IN ACTION :D:D:D:D
JUST WAIT FOR THE FOOD PHOTOS. I've been eating so much that I've gained weight, so shan't bore you much with my fat face and spare tyres!
 
Anyway..... All these stuff are things that people normally wouldn't bother to notice... But I think they're worth paying attention to!! Like me la. If anybody were to ask me 'Sorry, what's your name again', I may just squat down and BAWL.

I'm actually rather proud of this photos (hahaha ok you can say that I've got low expectations! I never say I wanna be pro photog, hor.)

Oh and I found someone who can pass off as my twin sister hahaha. Can you guess which one is me?


Comments

Furree Katt said…
SHU RIN THEY ARE BOTH YOU, OKAY. THERE IS NO WAY THAT'S NOT YOU. *dies*

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!