Photo of the Week - Flowers and Dreams

And FYI, this flower only blooms at certain times of the day.

And I'd really, really like to have a new camera. Those I can camwhore shamelessly with. Hahaha.
These days, I have so many dreams, enough time, and yet so little willpower. But then again, this blog's growing, and everyday when I get home, I get so very excited to check my email. Small steps, yeah, but at least I don't feel so invisible anymore. I asked for this, I got it, and I need to prove I'm worth it! :)

And my to-do list....... Well maybe next time!


Last Week: Who says beaches in Singapore aren't beautiful?
Visit http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.sg/p/photography.html for more photos! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!