Video of the Month: COCK AND COKE

I swear, I'm watching this for the 10th time (at least) and I still can't help laughing - very unglamorously, too. I burst. I snort. I hit the table, and shake uncontrollably.
So did 21 of my friends who shared the video. Thanks Norman for sending me funny links!!


And she does this with a completely straight face!!  OMG. HAHAHAHA. Very unfortunate, really, but still amusing hilarious.

I don't even want to think what I'd sound like when I try to learn a foreign language. Cos I've always wanted to learn French, German, Spanish, and yes, Korean! Oh the power of prounounciation. One teeenyyy weenyyy wrong element and the whole meaning's changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made you laugh, didn't it! Is this WTH enough?
If you didn't know already, I'm a finalist for the Singapore Blog Awards - Best WTH Blog.
You can click here to vote for me a win cool stuff for youself too!
I can't tell you just how much this means to me, so... just imagine yourself winning Toto Jackpot la - same feeling. Thank you, this might just be my ticket to destroy the Curse of Invisibility.


You need to spend a couple of minutes filling in your details, though. So.... please think that I'm worth your 2 minutes, and good luck winning a Casio Sheen watch, Domino Pizzza vouchers, GV movie tix, and many more!

More instructions here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!