Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today I woke up looking like this.

And I'm hoping to get more mornings like this.
Because, I think sometimes, even my mirror gets rude shocks. Poor piece of gleaming metal doesn't deserve this, really. It should be living some normal girl's room, and not me, the ultimate freak-o.

Some girls love to hint that they've got no dark eye circles, frizzy hair, oily face and eye-shit - and yes I'm saying all these because I'm real like that.
What do you think I'd say? That I wake up looking like Natalie Portman in that chickflick?
Taken June 2012


Though I know people who hint about how good and perfect they look oh-so-effortlessly.
Oh I have natural blablabla so I blablablablaaaaaaaa
Hehehe I cannot help it, I blablablablablaaaa
Like that's even humanly possible.


Because I usually wake up looking like..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You sure you wanna see this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, you asked for it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm not sure if I should get you to sign something first.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay I know I'm getting annoying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Question. Are you gonna get pissed if I chicken out now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really don't want to bore/frustrate you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well if you're still reading, then you definitely deserve (or maybe not) this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok last point. Get a bucket/pail/plastic bag first, please.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I cannot believe I'm doing this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here goes............
Taken 19 June 2012
Hope you had fun.
I took this just a second ago, but  I really look all crossed eyed and groggy every morning .

And at home I tie my hair and clip my fringe up and look like this (expression not guaranteed).
I have even funnier pics but I just can't muster the courage to post them.
And I'd like to do that annoying thing girls on my newsfeeds like to do:
#NOMAKEUP
if you know what the big deal with #NOMAKEUP is about, please, please let me know!


I believe I  just lowered my market value ahahahaha but hope ya all had a good laugh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post took so much, but so little time to read
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scrolling down constantly caused me to have some mild form of Dyslexia
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At first I just read the ramblings as I scrolled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then had to stop individually and reread them each to make sure I read it right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But it did give me enough time to get my bucket to vomit in =P.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So now are you ready for my comment?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Huh?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't hear you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My grandma shouts louder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't care if the librarian shush'd you or you're getting the stink eye from your coworkers or the Korean man who runs a local dinner serving his native peoples food thinks you're insane and suffer malnutrition so he gives you more kimchi and white rice. They shout too!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uhhhh.... That was weak, but I'll let you slide.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now here's my comment!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
By the way if this doesn't space right and I get just '....' I'm going to be upset.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay now here it is!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The cross-eyes are adorable and I won't lie, hilarious.

ShuShu said...

Oh gosh i can't believe I didn't see this!
Cracked me up!
And I'm touched that you atcually made the time to do this! :D:D:D
I'd like to know who you are though!!

Shu