Photo of the Week: Flower


Yellow's quite a nice colour, isn't it? I'd love to look so nice and stand out from the crowd too, and be good at SOMETHING - whatever something is. But lately I've been feeling that I can't seem to do anything right. I'll never be good at anything. No skillzzz, no talent, no looks, no charisma. Sucks, really, to suck at everything. If you get what I mean.

Anyway.... Ok let's see what happened this week. My exams ended, YAYYYY. Met up with the bestestest people in the world - who're so very accustomed to my quietness and still like me. And erm.. I feel really happy for someone to get the makeover I've always wanted for myself - and she looks amazing. And I went to this really nice thai pub.  Cos I usually only chill at Harry's. And flat beer is always nicer. Ok that's about all, haha.


Click here to find out how to win a Casio Camera! Very easy, really. All you need to do is to vote for me and your name willl go into the lucky draw :) http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.sg/2012/05/i-need-your-help-singapore-blog-awards.html



Thank you, and good luck to all of us :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!