Sunday, May 27, 2012

OMG I'm a Finalist for the Singapore Blog Awards!

Thank you, thank you, and thank you :)

How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?
Estatic, honoured, maybe a little relieved?  

1.   When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content?
I stared blogging when I was 16 when everyone in school did, the blogosphere was THE place for gossip, lastest scoops, and communication then. Haha. A couple of bloglink changes and new blogs later...

And then I talked to a few lecturers and journalists about my dream of being  writer.journalist someday, and was told that having a blog would pump up my portfolio substantially. Having a blog would mean that DIEDIE must write, which also gives me a chance so sharpen my language skills. Wanted to join next year, but there's no time like the present!

How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?
Actually I'm already damn super happy that I actually got considered. I'm not saying this because it's a politically correct thing to say, but I feel like I've already won. Believe it or not, being a finalist was the only goal I set (though it wouldn't hurt to win, haha)

Because I'm the usually the stupid Plain Jane in the background no one ever notices.
Getting this finalist slot is like HEYYYY SOMEBODY ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE!! Pathetic, I know, but at least I'm honest!



Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?
To change my life and help me work hard towards proving my existence? Trololol.
Or you could see how I grow because I'm working super hard on making content as rare as possible!



To all the other people, if you'd like to vote for me, here're the instructions! You could win yourself a watch, Dominoes Pizza Vouchers, Movie Tix, and much much more!
http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-need-your-help-singapore-blog-awards.html

No comments: