Photo of the Week - Wilted but still Still Standing Tall

If you've seen this photo before, thank you! It means that you've been reading my blog for a loooong time. I don't know if I took this by accident, but I love it all the same.
I think a lot of us can learn from this flower.



Anyway, something rather amusing happened today. I was walking along the corridor downstairs, and suddenly I heard someone from the cafe shouting:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING HERE! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM!!!!!!".

And she sounded really worked up, so I made a little detour, you know, in case things got too heated up and they came to blows or something. *no actually I just wanted to watch real-life drama unfold HAHAHA)

The lady who owns the shop has the tendency to berate customers (especially the young  timid ones) over nothing in particular.  And she's really proud of that amazing talent- she loves to show off to any one who would listen.

We young timid mouses no choice but to let her bark at us since that's the only cafe in the block. haha. But timid people do explode, and when they do, it's deadly. :)

Anyway, you may be glad to know that a fight was not on the lady's intinery that day.
She was simply recounting one of her bold, heroic, dramatic life stories again.She was a tad too into her tirade, in my opinion!
 
But then again, her little trials and tribulations make my occcasional #rushassignmentduringlunch more colourful!

Last Thursday: It's a Pink, Pink, World
Click here for previous Photo of the Week posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!