Photo of The Week - It's a Pink, Pink, World

Simply because, pink's my favourite colour. My walls are pink, bed's pink, mouse, water bottle, radio, and pretty much everything else! :)



Anyway, since I'm talking so much about myself... And I'm treating this space as my online diary.. Let me tell you about a text I received.

"Shu Rin! I got a new colleague! Very cute - just like you! And she speaks like you too - she keeps saying omgomgomgomg. She panics like you as well!"

HAHAHA OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT EH.

And I've got a pimple on my nose. Ouch. I bet #littlemissperfect never gets any!




Last Thursday...The Hunger Pangs

Click here for all the previous Photo of the Week posts

Comments

SimplyHeather said…
I love pink nail polish lately. I've recently painted my nails neon!! I love them!!
ShuShu said…
Hi Heather!ahhh I'm envious! I've always wanted to paint my nails like neon green or yellow but never had the guts to do it :P

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!