Sunday, April 1, 2012

5 Things That Baffle Me

Today's Top 5 musings are about things that baffle me. Things that you've probably never thought about, but now that I've mentioned it, they'll make you wonder. Here goes!
I never really understood:


1) Babies and their fascination with peek-a-boo
Their eyes just light up, and they open their mouths wide and LAUGHHHH in their adorable squeaky voices. ALL of them
Like this:

And now I'm laughing too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Why most guys don't carry bags.
I mean, my bag is UBER heavy when I go out. And okay, I'll admit, I carry unneccessary stuff like camera, breath mints and makeup.

But... how can guys survive without:

1) Water bottle
2) Umbrella
3) Tissue Paper
4) Keys
5) iPod

Or perhaps, how do they manage to squeeze Number 3-4, ALONG with their phones and wallets in their pockets? Jeans are pretty fitting nowadays you know.

My Bag, after trying my best to leave out the unneccessary stuff =/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Why people speak to kids in raised octaves.
People, including me. XD
I mean, is there a rule or scientific fact or something that we HAVE to speak to kids in high voices?
OMGOMG KOOCHIKOOCHICOOO YOU SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE. *HIGH PITCHHHH*


Watch from 50secs if you wanna know what voice I mean. But you should reallyw atch the whole thing- there's a cute sneeze at the start!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Why we have to learn about atoms and molecues
When most of us would NEVER, NEVER have any use for that knowledge as grown-ups.
Oh the sweat, blood, and tears we shed for those dratted tests and exams!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


5) Why shit and farts stink sometimes.
Sorry hahaha I'm being very gross.
But really, haven't you ever wondered about it? I mean, food looks, smells and tastes soooooo good when it goes into your mouth.
Why does they have to be so awful when excreted?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess this is all.
I'm gonna be posting about Top 5 _________ weekly. Stay tuned!
All the links will be posted here for easy browsing :)

No comments: