Thursday, March 15, 2012

Super @#$% vs. Supersweet sales people

I had the honour of meeting both types today. Background: I'm the kind of girl who's extremly extremly timid and most salespeople like to take advantage.

Mean salesperson:
Okay so a few days ago, the frame of my glasses cracked and the lens fell out.
While I was going down the stairs.
No fault of mine. Because HELLO, I've been wearing glasses since I was 7 and I'm 23 now!!
I swear, those two uncles always see me bodoh and timid - 他们臭人.

They told me to go back to get my (spoilt sunglasses) and they weren't able to help me replace them.
I wanted to end it fast and I KNEWWWWW a person like ME would never win people like THEM.
Until my sister heard of my predictament... and after very obnoxious !@#$%^ from the salesperson, THEY AGREED TO REPLACE THOSE GLASSES.

My sister rocks. She always comes to the rescue when stupid salespeople try to mess with me.
AND she doesn't even need to raise her voice. She can have thos poker face and speak softly without having anyone trying to mess with her!!


Nice Salesperson:
So I'm trying to venture into something new (ok more like additional now), so I went to this shop to check the prices for a Tripod Stand and LED light. There were some pricey ones, and some ok-costing ones of poorer quality. And the nice gentleman who attended to me was so very honest.
First, I wanted to buy a memory card. He encouraged me to buy an 8GB card instead of the 16GB one even though the 16GB one was more expensive. I forgot his reason, but it was something really true, and I'm glad I made the right choice.

Then I looked for lights. And you know what. He did have those in his shop, but they were the professional kind.  Which I didn't need. Yet. He could very well have pushed it oh-so-agressively like those pushcart sales people. But you know what. HE TOLD ME WHERE TO GET CHEAPER AND MORE SUITABLE ONES! SO NICE RIGHT.
Same thing happened for the tripod. ANDDD for the tripod, I would have bought one of the cheap ones already. Then he told me honestly that those wouldn't last very long. Which was really nice of him because I'm young and poor and if the tripod spoils on me after a few uses, I'll be heartbrokennnn *money fly away*

UNCLE I KNOW YOU FAILE  TO MAKE SOME SALES BECAUSE OF YOUR SHEER HONESTLY!
BUT I WILL GO BACK TO YOUR SHOP THE NEXT TIME I WANNA BUY SOMETHING!!!


Anyway, I wanna go to the beach so so so much, but I don't have the time!!

And I have photos of a buffet i went to recently to post here :P
Not that anyone ever reads this. Ownself shiok ok? haha.

2 comments:

Twefrence said...

I always read your posts =)
I just sometimes don't know what to comment =P
Would love to see the pictures =)

ShuShu said...

Thank you! And likewise :)
And I'm not saying this for teh sake of saying this!

Most of the bloggers we follow don't really blog anymore so there're just a few I frequent!