I don't think I can take this anymore.

So... I think I might be giving up. It's too much to handle. Maybe I am incompetent or....
Do you know how much it sucks to work full time and study 'part-time'? "Part-Time" studies actually mean   studying for a degree at NIGHT, with the full load Full Time Students get.


Things are coming on too fast and I am screwing up just as fast and perhaps it is time to do something about it.  


My boss is talking to me now but i need to run to the toilet because I am going to burst into tears and the last time I 'burst into tears' was the first day of school when i was 7 years old on my first day of school. DAMMIT.


I have never seen a more fucked up group of people.

Comments

Heather Frost said…
I know how that is. I ended up leaving my job but when I was going through that it was TERRIBLE! But stick with it. In the long run it will all be worth it
T. S. Wagers said…
I tried to be a full-time student and a part-time worker and it never worked. I personally need that time to pretend I might study, but others can manage to work and learn. My point is that it's admirable, but admirability doesn't keep you sane so sometimes it's better to just focus on one thing.
ishashime said…
don't be too hard on yourself. we all can't be superheroes. hope you pull through. *HUG*

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!