Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Exhaustion + Post about girls' night out last Friday


I'm starting to look like this most of the time. No time, no energy for hair and makeup. Skin's getting worse too, I might have to see a dermatologist soon. FUDGEEEEEEE. I already went to the doctor's twice this month. For the Girl Who Falls Sick Only Once A Year... this is THE PITS.

My mind's fill with unimaginable expletives whenever i see THIS in the mirror. Oh well. 3 more years. Just 3. I'll hang in there!

My head felt so heavy today I thought it was gonna drop and at that point of time, I couldn't have cared less if it rolled off the face of the Earth and never came back. Drank 3 cups of tea and 1 can of red bull today, had a 30minute nap during lunchtime.... and THEN I went to school (And I am thankful that I ALWAYS have people to sit with). Sooooooo glad to be FINALLY home. ♥ Never been the kind to admit to being tired.. so this time, it's kind of a bit deal.



I really should get started on schoolwork, but ohh what the hell. I need to write about last week.
Popo got a new camera, and me, being the nice soul I am, offered to HELP her. ;)  I mean..
New camera = need to experiment = need faces. EVERYBODY SAY AWWWWW.

DINNER @ Mos Burger. Too hungry to take photos, haha =P


GUESS WHO TOOK OVER RIVER ISLAND?

Went to Sentosa Broadwalk afterwards, now I know how to get access to my favourite place in Singapore at $1 instead of the usal $3! My camera's no good at night shots though, so, no photos, unfortunately! Then we watched the very much talked about Crane Dance. About 2 Cranes falling in love or something. The storyline isn't the main attraction, so.. pfft. The effects were magnificient, but I don't have time to describe it..

Here's a anyhow-taken-pic, just to give you an idea.


There's a Harry's at Harbourfront Centre!! :D


I'm only posting this cos DEAR MISSY CHERI likes her hair here.



Thanks for giving me a split second warning! Appreciate it. HAHAHA.



I know Cheri's gonna hate how she looks like here, but I happen to like it. HEHE.


Ok here's a proper one.

                   TRUTH IS... WE DON'T HAVE A PROPER ONE.
                           Unless.... you don't mind the usual Toilet Shots. Teehee.




 
I like how she can't be seen here. Now you know why you should never wear black at night.


 
Visited Luke Skywalker. Hans Solo married to Leia now, so Luke Skywalker fell in love with me.
I have my own galaxy now and may the force be with me and I will kill Jabba the Hutt's offspring if he has any. I will be a LEGENDDDD.


Group pic while going home, and I loooove you!



Loveeee, Shuuuuuuu.

8 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your top. xD

I've been rest deprived too. D:
Been sleeping 3 hours a day. =.=
GAWD. Life gets so irritating somethings.

Omg. Yes, she blended with the darkness.

=)) FUN FRIDAY!

Kuroneko said...

I <3 your clothes. :P
girls night out...luckyyy :(
and you look GREAT.:D :D

T. S. Wagers said...

Ah the fabled happy post! I thought I'd never see the likes of it. Anyhow I hope your as happy as this post implies.

Smokey_Cat said...

aww your pictures are so cute!

MelRoXx said...

Rest deprivation is worse than being deprived of ... pizza. I don't seem to be the only one though ;) I'm sure things are better now tc///

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Lovely pictures..!!

From Broadway said...

really like the necklace!

Florence said...

cutie XD asian pride
check out my blog and follow if you want

www.fantailflo.com