Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Diary, I had my first ever breakdown today

I very nearly _________, after having a screaming fest at home about my studies, and after running to the bathroom on my office floor to BURST INTO TEARS. You know I have almost (or maybe absolutely) NEVER lost my cool. NEVER EVER. Oh well I guess there's always a first time.
It's just that some other people suck, and the bombshell dropped was more horrible and overwhelming then the others, which I am more or less accustomed to.

I have never had an emotional outburst before. So this is what it feels like.

Sorry for the rants, I do have happier posts in my drafts. Can't reply to comments now too cause I'm at work!


15 comments:

Cardinal Ruby said...

This too shall pass.

mayen said...

i hope thing will get better next time. breathe...

Twefrence said...

Sometimes life just really really sucks but all we can do is suck it up and go forward I guess... We might be able to look back at ourselves in the future and see how we've become stronger and better through all the tough times we've been through.
Cheesy? Yeah, I know... it's Ok to breakdown once in a while, so much pent up energy inside is not good for you. It's always good to rant when things get too stressful...=)

Furree Katt said...

:( you cried!

usagi-bun said...

Thankyou so much for following!

I know how you feel, I've suffered with breakdowns and general emotional problems from a very early age. It's all about learning to take yourself into a safe place mentally and surrounding yourself with positive people who will be helpful and supportive :) Things might get better, and if they don't they certainly get easier :)

Zy said...

Bad times, we've all had them. I hope you feel better soon.

reverieriver said...

Awww! I hope you feel better soon, ShuShu! InshaAllah, it'll pass! *hugggggs*

ishashime said...

aww. hang in there. i'm sure everything'll get better with time.

millionmonks said...

oh wow, i thought all this time you're just a student 0_0

anyway, just suck it up, things will get better :)

Fatimaa.S said...

Aww. I hope you get better soon. :(

T. S. Wagers said...

I won’t presume anything or belittle the problem so I’ll just say people will be there for you, you’ve probably help them yourself. If you don’t (which I doubt) there seems to be a list pilling up of well-wisher on here.

OceanDreams said...

Aww hope you feel better love and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Hazel said...

Screw it. Life's irritating sometimes.

But you know... Breakdowns help ease the pain in the heart. =D

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING!

aakash said...

this is the first post I read on the blog.. :P
Bad timing.. I should hop past this 1 asap..

Eeshie said...

Aw. I'm so sorry about this all.