Monday, March 7, 2011

Why you shouldn't have 30-letter passwords

Y and A were uber amused when I tried to sign in to Facebook using Y's I-whatever.
They were tickled when they saw me typing and typing and typing and typinggggggggg
ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SEE WHAT MR TALL LOOKED LIKE, those busybodies ;P
AND THEN THEY doubled over with laughter when they saw this:


MEANIESSSS.

No school tonight. I better hit the books now, before I regret and become a nervous wreck nearer to exam period =P

4 comments:

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

ha ha ha ha ha

Really U have THIRTY I mean
10+10+10 character password..???

COOOOOOL.


Nice blog and you have a new follower..:)

http://hamza-the-philosophaster.blogspot.com/

Furree Katt said...

oh wow! all my previous passwords combined don't make 30 characters! :O

ishashime said...

wow. i guess you REALLY need your stuff to be private. haha. my passwords are all about 8 letters or so with a few numbers thrown in.

Little Miss Big Nose said...

Hey ishashime! YESSSS very much so!
I had a damn big scare a few months ago, someone tried to hack into my Facebook account (and someone DID hack into my twitter account) and I was really paranoid after that... especially for Facebook because Facebook and everything in that account means so much to me! :)

Oh I guess your password is safe, my was just numerical!