Recent Pics

Actually... I'm just putting this up for fun (To remind me to blog about recent events), and I'm thinking I should have made more effort in making my blog a better place. So that new visitors won't be ALL the come-and-go type. Ohwells. Soon. Haven't had much time to myself, with work and school and falling sick.
Oh my Jam-Packed life. Anyway.... I might not even blog about my life. Just thoughts, maybe. Since my life.. is kind of an open book if you're a Facebook Friend.
So.. I'm sick. AGAIN. This is the second time in a month. I used to get sick only once a year. Guess I still need time to adjust to school/work life.
Was on sick leave today, spent the whole afternoon sleeping. It's amazing what sleep can do. I feel ... spectacular now, ready to take on the world! WOOOHOOOO.
I need to trim my brows.















SPONGEBOBSQUAREPANTS hahaha











A little sneak peak for a (maybe) future blog post :
A respite from the hustle and bustle of the City. There's no place like home ♥ Most were taken while walking home.. same old route for 20 years. Everything has been pretty all these time, and yet I've never noticed. Start paying attention to the things you've taken for granted, and you'll see everything in a brand new light.










Comments

Furree Katt said…
YOU. ARE. TOO. CUTE!
T. S. Wagers said…
That third picture from the bottom I’d say was the best, but the girl in the green/black strip shirt kind of scares me. She’s got this look that all girls pull out then they are about to emasculate a man, looks like she might go for the jugular.
Hamza Bin Ladin said…
Hey You know,You are pretty CUTE.

and be sure I'm not the come-and-go type!

Cheers.
Hamza Bin Ladin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
@Furree can't compete with you though! :D You'd win, hands down!

@Tyler:
nah she's usually a sweetheart, only fiesty occasionally! I'm the real bitch. ahah

@Hamza, thank you! I'm not the come and do type either! :)

@ishashime Thank you! that's very flattering comeing from a pretty girl like you! ( I saw your profile pic, haha) :)
@Furree can't compete with you though! :D You'd win, hands down!

@Tyler:
nah she's usually a sweetheart, only fiesty occasionally! I'm the real bitch. ahah

@Hamza, thank you! I'm not the come and do type either! :)

@ishashime Thank you! that's very flattering comeing from a pretty girl like you! ( I saw your profile pic, haha) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!