Thursday, March 10, 2011

Condescending & Obnoxious bitch

I don't give a shit if anyone reading this thinks I shouldn't be writing like that. I just don't think anyone's gonna understand this anyway.

These three words turn up a hell lotta times in my chat logs.
Along with selfish, self-centred snob.
I think my life kinda sucked at one point.
Have been in a bad mood recently. I sense imminent doom.
AND YOU KNOW I AM ALMOST NEVER IN A BAD MOOD AND I NEVER GET SAD.
Ok.. need... the to relax....1..2....3... breatheee
I might go to the nearest community centre to learn Tai Chi with the old folks.
Tai Chi is good for health!

12% battery left I'd better click on the publish button like... right now.


Hate is a strong word, but I really really don't like you


Haven't had the mood to study because something's on my miiiiiiiiind. cheeeeebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

3 comments:

anummunaf said...

relax chill :)

T. S. Wagers said...

Condescending people always leave a bad taste in my mouth, I sometimes get short with those sorts.

Adrienne said...

I love these guys.