Because I'm a....
Mum and Dad are so cute. They even got me a new table to make more space for my school stuff!
Here's a pic! Sorry it's blur, my poor Camera is at the service centre, so I'm using my super old-school cell for this photo!
It doesn't look like much here but I think it's super pretty! The warm wood colour against the super-sweet pink paint! :)
I've collected most of my textbooks, and they're still nicely sealed =X
I really should start at least unwrapping them now, since school starts tomorrow! Gosh the assignment questions are already out, and I hope I'll be fine, since I haven't written essays since forever!
Now that school is starting (I'm working in the day, and going to school at night a couple times a week), it's time to make some Back-To-School-Cool-resolutions! I've never made any New Year Resolutions, so for me to wanna make some Back To School Resolutions is kinda a big thing! And I'm gonna write it down HERE so that I'll remember!
1) I will not spend time on Facebook clicking aimlessly on my friend's profiles and refreshing the newsfeed every 5 minutes.
2) I will start reading my stash of magazines and start honing my writing skills.
3) I will practice practice practice and get my writing chops back. I need to be one of the best in this aspect again, and it ain't gonng be easy because of my 5 year hiatus.
4) I. Will. Not. Procrastinate.
5) I will sleep by midnight on non-school days.
6) I will not let the obnoxious,lazy bitch get the better of me.
Gotta run, mummy's cooking spagetti!!! YUMMMY!
Little Miss Nerd!