The burden has been lifted!

For what seems like the longest time, I feel happy, relaxed, free.



Even people who I don't talk to often used to comment that I've been a vulgarity spewing bitch (in funny ways of course) ever since I started to _____________.

And now when ___________ stopped, people are starting to notice the change in me!
Ok no one really spelt it out so I was clueless but when Lala (I can't mention her real name or people will start to guess the reason and I can't afford to do tjhat that because my blog is public)  mentioned it like POWWWW, i was all "HEYYY YEAHHH HOR WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE?".

I'll enjoy this while it lasts.


And in case you didn't get it the first time,
I am over the moon.
I am on Cloud Nine.
I am Floating on Air.
I am in Seventh Heaven.
I think I might find the pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow pretty soon.
I am so happy that I think I might burst.
My heart is singing.


You know, I probably shouldn't have mentioned this, because life works in funny ways. Something, somehow might come along and jinx this. You feel happy about something, and once you say it out loud, something dreadful comes your way to make things bad all over again. It's like SOMEONE doesn't want you to be happy.
Oh but screw it. At least I have something positive to read about next time. :D



So this is what liberation feels like.
And so, she proclaimed. We are rid of the evil in this world.

Comments

Furree Katt said…
HURRAYYYY, loved this!
smilelikewoe said…
I LOVE IT WHEN PPL ARE HAPPPYYY! :D It makes me happy...and since my goal is positivity - I sincerely hope that it doesn't get jinxed. xD
Rumana said…
Hi. I'm a new follower but I love your writing style! Its engaging! I would like to present to you the Stylish Blogger award. Check out my blog for more details. If you've already gotten one, then make room for a second one! :)
Kamila said…
Weeeeehh... Okay I'm a snail.. and to be honest,... I didn't quite get what your talking about!! SOrry!! My apologies... but I'm wishing more happiness for you and that thing won't all jinx out...sorry for my dumb post... x)
ishashime.ΓΌ said…
wow. that sounds awesome.

though i don't really know what you're talking about either since i only recently followed you, i'm happy for you! yay! :D
smilelikewoe said…
^^What Rumana said. xD Check out my blog for the details.
smilelikewoe said…
^^What Rumana said. xD Check out my blog for the details.

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!