Monday, December 13, 2010

The colour pink and telepathy

My friend Mandy dyed her hair. I just had to extract a littleeeee part of our conversation!

Shu:
show me
your hair


Super mandy ت says:
I no photo lehhhhh
anw i have been painting my room
tired man
i did everything myself):

I was about to type a reply, but she had faster fingers (just by a split second, though, our replies came simulteneously)

Super mandy ت says:but no iTS NOT PINK
Shu says:
WHAT COLOUR

Shu says:
HA HOW"D U KNOW I WAS GONNA ASK
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Super mandy ت says:
COS WE GT TELEPATHY
hahahaha
now don wanna reply me
idiot

Shu says:
oops
i forgot
i wanted to take down this conversation
about the PINK

and telepathy
for my memoriessssssssssssss with my very hot friend
BUT REALLY
I WAS GONNA ASK WHAT COLOUR
AND THEN
I WAS GONNA GUESS PINK


Super mandy ت says:
IM NOT HOT
U WANNA SEE MY FATS?
THEN URE GONNA SAY
DON SHOUT
DONT COPY
 
And yes, I always do accuse people of copying me when they type in caps. Because I always do, and I DISALLOW my friends to do that hahahahahhaa. It's so funny when they type in CAPS though! I can't explain! Only those who talk to me often will get the joke!!!


2 comments:

I like to act anonymous said...

THE COLOUR PINK AND TELEPATHY/ ONLY U LIKE PINK.

Little Miss Big Nose said...

@Farlin, I know it's you!!
I don't know what's wrong with most of you lah.
So vehemently against such a lovely colour! :(