Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You'll see beauty in something when you make an effort to take a closer look


I like this photo. There's just something about it. Indescribable beauty. My mum was like:"WOAHHHHH WHERE DID YOU TAKE THIS? NICE!"
*I did not edit this photo even though it would look muchhh better*



 Look at this... A dried-up, boring patch of not-so-green grass. Nothing much to look at, is it? Overlooked, stepped on without a thought oh-so-frequently... I walk past this everyday, and I've never noticed it. It's just... the same old patch of grass I've seen for the past 20 years. 





You know what? It's the same patch of grass. The long-suffering, taken-for-granted grass. Haha.
One day, I dropped something, and bent down to pick it up. I was surprised by what I saw. Not sure if you can see what do. The furry stuff look purple on good days, btw.

Moral of the story? I have no idea.
I know I'll notice stuff more, and not take them for granted, like I always do. Take a closer look, and you'll see things in a different light.
I'd like to believe that there is some underlying beauty in everyone.
Scratch that. I'm content to say 'most people' instead of everyone.
:)

I am.... going back to Mandopop this week. Goodbye Click 5 and Bruno Mars. Hello 五月天! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very rare that nature is not beautiful :)
Jurgen

Little Miss Big Nose said...

very true!