Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A very rainy day and a gross dude on the train

Just reached the office. Hello. It's raining real heavily now. I kid you not. Here's a photo of the sky 30 minutes ago. No editing done.
You know how SIAN I feel when this happens just when I'm about to set off? First, this is the most PERFECT weather to snooze in. Second, I hate getting my pants wet. Lucky for my trusty Crocs (which aren't all hole-ly, the new ones come in pretty trendy designs too), I don't get waterlogged shoes like everyone else heh heh heh.



I really need toget this off my chest because I can't get the very disturbing image outta my head.  This guy on the train was coughing, and to his credit, he covered his mouth with his hand.
Apparently, some... stuff got spewed out too. He decided to lick them off his hand (slowly, deliberately, but SO NOT seductively), and then wipe the hand on his trousers. Dude it isn't sexy. Not the way you do it. Pretty gross.
Had the audacity to give me a quizzical stare when I distanced myself a bit.
He was some office guy so you'd think he'd have learnt some basic public ettiquette.
I WILL NOT TOUCH THE HANDLES ON THE TRAIN EVER. I WILL REMEMBER TO BRING MY SANITISER EVERYWHERE I GO.
Oh well well well. Now you have the image in your head too, so there are a few people sharing the burden with me hohoho :)



Nothing’s forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.

No comments: