This week

What happened this week:

1) I craved for mooncakes but I'm such a cheapskate  thrifty person, I decided not to tax my pocket this year!
2) Went to mooncake fare to stare at mooncakes
3) Couldn't resist, bought some cheaper ones.
4) Someone gave me a pink Hello Kitty Head Cushion
5) Got lost somewhere in the red-light district and I wanted to kick all the cheekopeks groins with much vengence.
6) It's wierd to meet people who knew you back when you weren't much of a somebody.
7) The power of makeup.
8) Hang on to your jaw, My sister told me : "It's time to straignten your hair!"

I'll blog about theseeeeeeeee.
Then I'll read em when I'm old. And feel good about my youth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!