People who are against plastic surgery

I don't know what's with _______ who are against plastic surgery


I mean, it doesn't make humans horrible. Why are you so offended?  It's none of your business, since those people mentioned aren't even aware of your (very insignificant) existence.
But the hate, biased judgement, and bitchiness, these come from truly horrible and inwardly ugly people, who are so insecure they just have to put strangers down in a pathetic attempt to make themselves feel better.


ONE DAY, ONE DAY, WHEN I STRIKE THE LOTTERY JACKPOT PRIZE, I WILL GO. There.
 I said it. If you're talking about me behind my back, that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours. Sorry! :D

I am so glad I give you a purpose for your sorry little lives :)




HELLO COMEX 2010 <3<3<3<3<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjectivity

Remember these local TV Productions from the 90s?

[Guiness World Records Attempt] Massive Robot Balloon Sculpture invades Singapore!