Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My New Cellulite Buster!

If you're on my Facebook and Twitter (poor you, I send my most sincere apologies and sympathies), you must be used my ever-so-frequent laments about my Fats and Cellulite by now. And in case you're wondering, yes, I JUSTTT had to capitalise them because they have like..the LEAD PARTS where my life is concerned.
Butbutbut... Have no fear, cellulite buster is here!


I'm not the only one who's been looking for fat-blasting miracles. And when I say miracles, I mean Something Which Can Be Achieved Without Having To Exercise. With the added bonus of being able to continue having the gluttonous trait which has been instilled deeply in the depths of my soul since birth. And being the paranoid scardy cat (another trait I am famous for, RIGHTTTTT FARLIN?), I refuseeee to consume/apply any fat-busting stuff.


Then... DENG DENG DENG DENG DENG. Look what caught my eye. I saw this selling at $14 at some departmental store. And then the idea of trying my luck at Daiso struck my mind. Since Daiso is known to stock everything and anything.


TAAA DAAAAAAA.

Body Fat Roller. All my fat cells  have these not-so-secret mass gatherings in my upper thighs. I'm gonna exterminate you PESTSSSS. KILL KILL KILL.



I'm not placing too much hope on this face thing because what I really require is jaw and cheekbone reduction, so... like ya know.. bones structure, not so much of fatty cells. Still worth trying, don't you think? I'm desperateeeeeee, you see. I'll probably be spending my whole life whining about my fats and gigantic *everything save for the boobs*.






You know what? I'm just trying to be a stupid, clueless dreamerrrr. Of course I know the secret to a good bod = exercise and healthy diet!
Tell me my sister is not rolling her eyes. hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the body fat roller work??
Jurgen

Little Miss Big Nose said...

hahaha I don't think it works. More of a psychological thing, maybe.
Nobody would exercise their asses off or go or liposuction treatments if these really work! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, it looks like a toy you buy for small children. Is there a warning saying "keep out of reach of children"? They may suffocate, hahaha :)
Jurgen

Little Miss Big Nose said...

Oh I don't know ahhaa the words are in Japanese!!